Our London office is recruiting for an Audit Manager to join the team to manage a diverse portfolio of clients.
You will work collaboratively with the portfolio managers to meet the needs of our clients and to maximise the fee income of the portfolio. You will be able to work effectively to manage resources and the workflow across the team and demonstrate our core values with those internal and external to the firm.
What's in it for you?
This role will be based from our London office. We also have agile working available, including core hours and two days working from home.
At MHA, we pride ourselves on our award-winning training, genuine work life balance, clear succession paths for our staff, supportive leadership teams and the sheer scope we can offer our teams in their respective roles.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience in external audit, accounts preparation and general practice
- Experience working with variety of different sized organisations
- Demonstrable ability to motivate, delegate effectively, develop the team and be a strong leader
- Attention to detail to target engagement partner involvement on key auditing and accounting issues
- Client focussed and able to think commercially, able to seek out opportunities within the portfolio
- Organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage conflicting priorities
If you feel this role is of interest to you, we would like to encourage you to make an application so we can assess your suitability.
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these, year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers, or used in any way during the selection process.