Aimed at businesses with globally active employees, this webinar will review the key aspects for businesses to consider, following the end of the UK’s transition period from the EU and in the run up to the new UK tax year.
Global mobility for employees of UK businesses and the potential consequences of Brexit has been a focus for employers for some time. And with the new UK tax year fast approaching, along with the imminent Spring Budget announcement from the Chancellor in March, now is the time to ensure your business has considered and planned for all key changes that will impact the efficient global mobility of your staff.
Join our experts for advice and practical guidance on the following key areas:
- Social security features of the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- Remote working considerations
- Tax compliance issues for employers in 2020/21
- DAC6 reporting – updates on the regulations
- Spring Budget 2021- update on the outcomes affecting global mobility
- Richard Maitland – Partner, specialises in Employment Tax
- Peter Abbott – Global Mobility & Expatriate Tax Lead, within the Human Capital Advisory service line
The webinar will comprise of a presentation from our experts followed by a Q&A session to allow attendees to ask about any specific global mobility issues they may be facing.
These webinars are free of charge and open to all those affected by global mobility issues. Places are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.