With the banking and capital markets industry facing the familiar spectre of complex regulation, new technology and economic unpredictability, the need for a highly specialist team of advisors has never been greater.
Our clients and partners range from challenger banks and niche operators through to some of the world’s largest global players. Our technical expertise is informed by a deep-rooted understanding of industry trends and challenges.
Our Banking and Capital Markets team can advise on many areas including:
Governance, Risk & Compliance (Internal audit & risk services)
Audit & Assurance
Sustainability & ESG
Banking and Capital Markets Insight and Events
Managing cyber risks and operational resilience for banks and financial services organisations
Tax incentive schemes to help your business grow and raise capital finance
Should Your Business Have a Digital Asset Strategy?
Zero Deposit Mortgage – is it a good idea?
Investment Firms Prudential Regime (IFPR) – One Year On
- We act locally but think globally, we are the UK member of Baker Tilly International, the major international network that gives us access to 41,326 professionals in 145 territories worldwide.
- We’re not afraid to challenge when we think something could be done better: we believe the way to stay ahead is through constant innovation.
- We believe our role is to help bring trust and integrity to banks and capital market organisations, enabling them to grow dynamically and sustainably.
- We build strong and enduring partnerships with our people and our clients.
- We value trust and integrity above all and strive to help our clients grow dynamically and sustainably.
Our Banking and Capital Markets team
Partner and Group ChairmanFull details
Audit & Assurance, PartnerFull details
Financial Services PartnerFull details
Managing PartnerFull details
Audit PartnerFull details
The banking environment
The new higher interest rate environment, regulatory reform, stringent capital requirements and enhanced reporting conditions present a state of flux for the sector which puts additional pressure on achieving growth. In today’s constantly evolving landscape, the need for a sophisticated and strategic response has never been greater.
The rapid growth in digitisation also brings new challenges to the sector. Banks need to keep abreast of these changes and ensure they are implementing their response in a coordinated way that maximises benefits to both the bank and its customer.
Our accounting services
The nature of our work varies greatly. We help institutions gain regular assurance over processes and controls, provide advisory services and work in tandem with organisations helping them to implement new and upcoming regulations.