Providing mining and metals clients with innovative, technically skilled experts who draw on years of industry experience and international connections to help build a better future.
MHA act for some of the world’s biggest mining companies. Our connections through the Baker Tilly network mean we can ably look after our global clients’ mining operations and projects across their full lifecycles from exploration and evaluation through to closure.
MHA helps clients in the mining and metals sector to develop proactive, strategic solutions that focus on the opportunities to produce the vital resources that will support the push for a more sustainable future, such as clean energy, green technology and renewables.
We are resourceful, ambitious and connected and help our clients respond to the big changes and requirements the mining sector is experiencing.
Our mining and metals team advise on:
Internal and external audits
Financial reporting and advice on financial controls for remote operations
Corporate tax structure advisory for financial and regulatory efficiency
Advice and due diligence on capital markets transactions
Sustainability and ESG
Mining and metals Insight and Events
Why partner with MHA?
- We are part of one of the world’s top nine international networks as the UK member of Baker Tilly International: we have access to 41,000 professionals in 145 territories worldwide.
- We combine deep expertise and global scale with adaptability and ambition.
- We provide expert advice to metal and mining companies from corporate governance to audit and financial modelling.
- We are trusted advisors to some of the world’s biggest metals companies.
- We bring deep industry expertise with entrepreneurial flair: where others see challenges we see opportunities.
Our mining and metals team
Our core offering is advice and support in areas including audit and assurance, governance and controls, capital expenditure, and funding MHA’s expert team are trusted partners to a wide range of mining and metals organisations that operate in every corner of the globe.
We work closely with clients to ensure their long-term viability and resilience by shaping their short and long term strategies, including digitalisation and technological transformation, maximising profits, cost reductions, advising on health and safety, improving supply chain efficiency, talent management and diversity, helping the transition to environmental consciousness, compliance and sustainability reporting.
Our UK team and global network of specialists have deep industry experience with mining operations and projects across their full lifecycles from exploration and evaluation through to closure. The team works with organisations involved in ferrous and non-ferrous primary and secondary metals production both in the UK and globally.
Additional service we provide include:
- Audit and financial modelling
- UK and global employment practices and regulation
- IFRS 5, IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16 and UK GAAP governance and reporting