Partnering clients with a team of commercially minded payroll experts who can assist and advise on all areas of the payroll process, whatever industry your business operates in.
MHA understand the importance of managing the payroll process for any employer, as well as the complexities that come along with it. Whether you’re a single employee company or a multinational organisation, you need an efficient, reliable, and trusted payroll service.
Our payroll team advise on and provide:
Statutory payments and deductions
Benefits in Kind and P11D’s
National Living and Minimum Wage
Holiday guidance for full time, part time and ‘part year’ workers
Onboarding and offboarding of staff
IR35 and off-payroll rules and regulations
Bespoke reporting via a secure payroll portal
Net salary, HMRC and third-party payments via our BACS-accredited systems
On-line employee access to payslips, P60’s and other related documentation
Payroll Insight and Events
- Our fully managed payroll service takes away the compliance and related administrative processes, allowing you to concentrate on the development of your business.
- We are diligent and professional but we’re also ambitious for our clients; we are not afraid to speak up when we see a better solution.
- We build unparalleled relationship with our clients, founded on integrity and trust.
- We are part of one of the world’s top international networks as the UK member of Baker Tilly International.
Our payroll team
Paying your staff correctly and on-time is crucial for your business. Get it wrong and it undermines the trust of your employees. Yet increasing compliance requirements place a burden on employers.
Outsourcing your payroll to us gives you more time and resource to enhance your business. And we ensure our team stay up to date all the latest technological advances to continuously enhance the service we provide to our clients.
If your business expands beyond the UK, we work with our colleagues across the Baker Tilly International network, to provide you with the appropriate level of advice, compliance and reporting requirements.
We can help with:
- The initial assessment of employees at staging dates
- Calculating pension contributions as part of the overall payroll process
- Importing data onto the providers’ portal
- Employee communications and other related administrative aspects are part of our fully managed solution