The rapidly evolving hospitality sector operates in a fast moving, people-driven marketplace, and faces its own set of issues such as licensing, employment, health & safety, and tax matters to name a few.
MHA use broad industry knowledge and a pragmatic approach to guide clients in the hospitality sector through a volatile and competitive landscape, while helping them identify and maximise opportunities to achieve their strategic objectives.
At MHA, our experienced and commercially minded team act on behalf of a range of clients, from hotels, bars and restaurants to national and international groups. Our team understand that as consumer patterns change, so does the financial outlook for hospitality businesses, particularly in times of economic change.
Our hospitality accounting team advise on:
Accounting and advisory
Audit and risk management
Tax, VAT, HMRC and PAYE
Employment tax issues and HR solutions
Hospitality Insight and Events
VAT exemption change for ticket admissions to live screenings of theatrical performances
Is the Green Transition hospitable for Hospitality?
Brexit Pub Guarantee: A real Brexit dividend at last
Why partner with MHA?
- We are the UK member of Baker Tilly International, of the world’s top 9 networks with 145 member firms.
- Our expertise spans the whole sector, from family-run hotels to national and international groups.
- We think the path to long-term growth is through embracing change and we help clients to challenge their thinking and find ways to do things differently.
- We combine deep expertise and global scale with adaptability and ambition.
- Human connections are at the core of our business; we build mutually successful relationships that spans generations.
Our hospitality team
Leisure & Hospitality, PartnerFull details
Audit PartnerFull details
Corporate Services Client ManagerFull details
We provide a comprehensive suite of services for our clients including:
- The preparation of accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Improving efficiencies, productivity and cost saving
- Internal controls
- Comparative balance sheet analysis
- Ratio analysis by industry standards to detect issues
- Management strategy reviews
- Financial management and benchmarking analysis