Providing our original equipment manufacturer clients with a roadmap for an environmentally more sustainable business operation. Our a commercially-minded and entrepreneurial team brings together an integrated approach that incorporates long term energy planning and education of employees to help drive meaningful and sustainable change.
MHA act for a huge amount of motor dealers, manufacturers and retailers. We work with the best technical experts in the field of energy planning and generation to develop long-term investment plans for clients so they can provide the best solutions for their customers and staff. We are strategic, proactive, resourceful and very people orientated.
Our OEM and EV team advise on:
Matching demand to the best charging solution
Energy Saving advice
Capital investment planning
Asset funding options
OEM and EV Insight and Events
Positive measures announced for the Automotive sector in the Autumn Statement
The Chancellor must support widespread Electric Vehicle adoption
What's next for the UK governments plan to decarbonise road transport?
MHA Automotive ForumFull details
How will the Automotive Industry build a Sustainable Future?
Have you been waiting for clarity on the ZEV Mandate?
Why partner with MHA?
- We think profit and sustainability can go together – we believe in a dynamic and commercial approach to sustainability.
- We are part of one of the world’s top 9 international networks as the UK member of Baker Tilly International: we have access to 41,324 professionals in 145 territories worldwide.
- MHA’s specialists are trusted advisers to many motor dealers and retailers and can advise on all aspects of electric vehicle tax and the green transition.
- We are ambitious for our clients; we are not afraid to speak up when we see a better solution.
Our OEM and EV team
Automotive and Transport PartnerFull details
Automotive Advisory, PartnerFull details
Tax PartnerFull details
Tax DirectorFull details
Audit and Accounts ManagerFull details
Our OEM and EV accounting and advisory team
The auto industry is at the core of the drive for a greener future. Electrifying the passenger fleet and developing charging infrastructure represents the biggest shift in car technology in our time.
The team runs sector-specific and focused update events, such as the MHA Motor FD Forum and the Berkhamstead Motor Club. This enables us to actively engage with owners of retail groups, manufacturers and other advisers in the sector on a broad range of business issues, identifying ways to proactively support them with strategic, operational, cost reduction, risk and compliance agendas.
Additional ESG services include:
- Diagnostic of current carbon footprint
- Technical expertise around renewables
- Education and embedded learning program
- Access to funding
- Carbon Offsetting
- Energy data intelligence
- Compliance advice
- Tax / Capital allowance guidance