Join us for a 60-minute lunchtime webinar where our tax specialists will highlight the many changes to the corporate tax landscape effective from 1 April and beyond.
The webinar will open with a review of the changes coming into effect in 2023
- Capital Allowances and the Phasing out of Super Deduction
- New rates of corporation tax
- Quarterly Instalment Payments
- BEPS 2.0
Our team will then outline some of the tax planning opportunities available for companies
in areas such as:
- Capital expenditure
- Patent Box
- Optimising tax losses
- Minimising Withholding Tax on cross-border transactions
We will also look at Tax Risk
and the current areas of HMRC attention.
Our R&D specialist will highlight:
- The surge in HMRC enquiries and areas of focus
- New requirements for R&D claims
- Forthcoming changes in R&D relief
- How to ensure your claim is valid
In the final section we will pick up Tax Changes announced in the March Budget
likely to be of interest to corporates.