Using strategic thinking and first-hand industry knowledge to help higher and further education providers achieve their business goals.
Our forward-thinking education team supports our clients in areas like strategy, funding, compliance, and financial governance. Ultimately, we support providers in building brighter futures for our communities, people and planet.
MHA has many decades of experience in advising UK universities and colleges, helping them to remain agile, financially secure, and an attractive proposition to students and stakeholders.
Our Higher Education (HE) & Further Education (FE) team provide business advisory and tax services, including:
Strategy and funding reviews
Capital project review and appraisal
Internal and external audit
Corporation tax & VAT compliance
Mergers & acquisitions advice
Assistance with OJEU
Higher Education & Further Education Insight and Events
Should your organisation have an AI policy?Full details
FRED82 – Amendments to FRS102Full details
Lifelong Learning Bill becomes lawFull details
ESFA Financial Handbook – What to expectFull details
CC14 – Updated Charity Investment Guidance for trusteesFull details
FE & HE Digest - Summer 2023Full details
- We have a strong and respected heritage across the higher and further education sectors.
- Our expert knowledge has helped to shape official guidance and legislation for education providers.
- We look at things differently to help our clients unlock their potential.
- We’re focused on helping our clients to achieve long-term growth and creating a sustainable future together.
- We build enduring relationships with our people, clients and communities.
- We are ambitious for our clients; we are not afraid to speak up when we see a better solution.
Our Higher Education & Further Education team
Head of Not for Profit, PartnerFull details
Education, PartnerFull details