Trading Post Brexit
Posted on: March 3rd 2021 · read
Watch our latest post Brexit update and discussion.
Our speakers covered the key issues affecting businesses importing and exporting in 2021.
- Rules of origin – what they mean, real life examples and identifying the pitfalls.
- The reality of the Free Trade Agreement for cross border trade.
- The Customs paperwork – commercial invoices, declarations and what level of representation you need.
- Importing into the EU – VAT registrations, fiscal representation and triangulation.
- Exporting from the EU. The importance of origin.
- Northern Ireland – developments and current position for GB businesses.
- The longer term strategy. Setting up in the EU – what are the options.
- Alison Horner – Indirect Tax partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Andrew Thurston – Customs Duty Consultant, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Chris Danes – Tax Partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Jonathan Main – Partner, MHA Moore & Smalley
- Marisa Hut – Manager Tax & Customs, Baker Tilly International
- Angela Keery – Tax Director, Baker Tilly Mooney Moore
Find out more
If you would like further guidance or to discuss in more detail the impact of Brexit on your firm, please contact your local MHA member firm.