Our Finance Director update courses take place every 6 months and are designed to keep your technical knowledge up to date to help you comply with the ever-changing regulatory environment in the worlds of Financial Reporting and Tax.
The course is intended not only to alert you to regulatory changes, but to highlight points which can be used in practice. It is particularly aimed at those involved with businesses using IFRS and slightly larger entities using UK GAAP, but will be relevant to all FDs and CFOs.
The session will give you 3 hours of verifiable CPD and help you navigate the many complex issues you and your teams will encounter.
- The current climate & key issues FD’s need to be aware of
- Director benefits, focussing on employee share incentives
- ESG regulations, disclosures, and litigation risk
- Base Erosion & Profit Shifting (BEPS) & the OECD consultation
- International trade from a VAT & indirect tax basis
- UK Company Law & accounting standards, including IFRIC 23 reporting & transfer pricing