ICAEW Webinar - Tax planning for buy-to-let landlords
Join ICAEW's webinar with our Tax Partner and Head of Private Client, James Kipping who will cover the pros and cons of owning property investments through a limited company, as well as tax planning for buy-to-let landlords.
In this session, James will explore the following:
- A reminder of the UK tax position on rental profits for individuals, couples and partnerships. This will include reference to the finance cost restrictions and the impact of increasing mortgage interest rates.
- A summary of the pros and cons of owning property investments via a limited company.
- A scenario-based discussion about incorporating an existing property business.
- Inheritance tax planning options for buy-to-let landlords including how investment properties can form part of a family investment company structure with inheritance tax planning in mind.
- Tax implications of owning investment property in your trading company.
- ICAEW Member: No Charge
- Non-Member: No Charge
- James Kipping – Tax Partner, MHA