Clients and CRM
- To look after a substantial portfolio in terms of fees and numbers of clients, being responsible for the quality of the overall service.
- To develop a high level of technical expertise or particular area of specialism.
- To be able to deliver commercial and added value advice to clients without partner input.
- To undertake projects and special work for partners with minimal input/supervision.
- To provide input to the partnership at a strategic level when required.
- To lead managers and teams of staff in the delivery of profitable business through effective management of working practices.
- To lead, develop and motivate managers and teams of people, providing support and development through on the job coaching and appraisals.
- To develop own personal relationships with clients, using own network of contacts and relationships to develop business.
- To perform an ambassadorial role for the firm.
- Play a key role in promoting the firm’s reputation and growing fees.
- Responsible for preparation of tender proposals and delivery of tender presentations.
- Develops relationships with intermediaries and other relevant external parties.
Sector expertise (if applicable)
- Has high level of technical knowledge in one or more specialist sectors.
- Takes responsibility for CPD in particular area or expertise.
- Responsible for working with marketing team on all aspects of business development.
- Coordinates and contributes to writing of articles and other publications.
Responsibility for internal service/project (if applicable)
- Takes full responsibility for management and delivery of internal service or project, including delivery of training and communication, managing other staff involved and liaising with finance partner on costings and budgets.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications required
- Ability to make good decisions in a timely and confident manner.
- Take action to support and implement change initiatives effectively.
- Effectively organising and planning work according to the needs of the firm by defining objectives and anticipating needs and priorities.
- Challenging, pushing the organisation and themselves to excel and achieve.
- Seeking opportunities to improve current processes, systems and methods to promote reliability, quality and efficiency of output.
- Recognising and understanding clients’ needs and delivering in a manner that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Directing and leading others to accomplish the firm’s goals and objectives.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with individuals and outside their work group.
- Advising, assisting, mentoring and providing feedback to others to encourage and inspire the development of work-related competencies and long-term career growth. · Understanding general business and financial concepts, understanding the firm’s business, and using both general and specific knowledge to be effective.
- Having the skills, knowledge and abilities necessary to be effective in the specific technical content of a job.
- Upholding the values of the firm, a high standard of fairness and ethics in everyday words and actions.
- Having the skills to efficiently and effectively lead or manage meetings to productive ends.
- Having the skills to communicate to others in a written format.