We have an opportunity for a driven and ambitious Audit Semi-Senior to join our friendly Northampton office. Working for us, you will have a broad scope in your role to give you maximum experience and exposure and you'll work for a variety of clients and sectors.
As Audit Semi Senior, you will display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with clients.
Who we are
At MHA, we work with a wide variety of clients across multiple industries and really get to grips with the inner workings of a company. This in-depth understanding allows us to offer new ways to help businesses fulfil their commercial potential.
Our culture is one of innovation and growth. We’re hungry to help businesses succeed and recognise that doing so will require creativity, individuality and flair. At MHA we want to uncover your potential. We nurture teams of talented individuals, enabling them to rise to new challenges.
Qualifications and skills
- ACA or ACCA part qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of external audits
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be positive and committed to MHA in dealings with both clients and staff.
Why join us
Over the last few years, we have won multiple industry awards such as National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year, Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year, Best Advisory Services and most recently the gold standard accreditation by Investors in People.
- Genuine Work Life balance
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy 5 days)
- Competitive salary package
- Employee Recognition awards
- Paid CSR time
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- And more!
It's an exciting time to join the firm so take your next career step with us.
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these, year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers, or used in any way during the selection process.