MHA Financial Solutions Limited was set-up 9 years ago as a separate Limited Company but is part of the wider MHA Group. This means we have all the benefits of being part of a big international accountancy firm while enjoying the autonym & agility of being a small firm ourselves. This includes things like company benefits, agile / flexible working to ensure a good work life balance, but also the advantage working in a small team and helping to shape the future direction of the business. Our business has grown every year & MHAFS is very well-respected name within the finance solutions marketplace as we provide clients with the very best in personal service, that’s just one of the USP’s that sets us apart as a financial intermediary. We work with over 150 Lenders and with a wide range of clients from SME’s to multiple nationals & international businesses, meaning each day is very varied.
We are looking for a Commercial Broking Director in Manchester to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for the acquisition of new business from MHA offices within your designated area, and for generating your own introductions from a range of introducers.
You will have day to day responsibility for managing the transition of each prospect to a client, for managing those clients whom you have obtained funding for, to ensure that the facilities are running smoothly, mediating on the clients behalf with the funders where necessary and ensure that if a client terminates a facility that you are given the opportunity to act on their behalf to obtain an alternative funding solution.
You should be able to explain clearly to MHA staff what funding options are available to their client’s and why you have chosen to place business with a specific funder. You will be responsible for presenting to MHA Partners, to networking events and seminars to build the MHA Financial Solutions Limited (MHAFS) brand.
As part of the team at MHAFS you will liaise with the Directors on an on-going basis as appropriate to provide input into the future direction and growth of the Company.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Are able to quickly gain a clear understanding of a prospects business and their funding needs so that MHAFS utilises the correct funder at every opportunity.
- Ability to be able to understand & identify the funding solutions available in the market.
- Be able to present to the prospect the suitable solutions and the benefits of each of them.
- Collate the information from the client and package it for the lender(s)
- Liaise between prospect and funder to ensure that each transaction is completed smoothly and in the appropriate time scales.
- Ensure have we have the appropriate agreements in place.
- Excellent sales negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills both written and verbal plus attention to detail.
- You much be financially literate and able to interpret a set of financial statements.
- Prior experience of using CRM system to plot and pro-actively manage the progress of each client.
- Proven ability to deliver sales targets within an agreed time frame.
- Communicate the core values of MHAFS and the MHA Group.
- Ability to create satisfactory presentation material for in house and external presentations.
- Ability to stay abreast, and report on all funding options that become available in the marketplace.
- Genuine Work Life balance
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy 5 days)
- Competitive salary package
- Employee Recognition awards
- Paid CSR time
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- And more!
Its an exciting time to join the firm!
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these, year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers, or used in any way during the selection process.