We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our MHA Financial Solutions Ltd team. This is a new role due to growth of the team and can be based at our Maidstone, London or Maidenhead office.
As an Executive Assistant you will support the Partner and our Commercial Broking Director team with a variety of administrative tasks.
Who we are
At MHA, we work with a wide variety of clients across multiple industries and really get to grips with the inner workings of a company. This in-depth understanding allows us to offer new ways to help businesses fulfil their commercial potential.
Our culture is one of innovation and growth. We’re hungry to help businesses succeed and recognise that doing so will require creativity, individuality and flair. At MHA we want to uncover your potential. We nurture teams of talented individuals, enabling them to rise to new challenges.
Your responsibilities will include efficient management of deals being placed into the market for funding solutions as well accounting administration work & managing calendars etc.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Some financial services and/or bookkeeping experience would be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the team and particularly the Partner.
- Logging all new introductions onto the CRM database
- Updating the CRM database to ensure the appropriate deal status is applied to each Prospect
- Ensuring Key CRM Tasks dates are observed and that the system is update din a timely manner
- Producing Management reports at agreed intervals from the CRM database
- Placing deals to Funders via direct Portal Access or other agreed method
- Acting as the primary point of reference for all parties in respect of placed deals
- Maintaining the Deal Flow Board
- Taking on Invoicing and accounts package management
- Recording on Bank rec document payments in
- Keeping up to date BDM spreadsheets
- Monitoring of all central email boxes
- Experian searches.
- PA responsibilities for the Partner including managing diary and making travel arrangements etc.
Qualifications and skills
- MS Office – specifically use of Word and Excel
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Data Input Skills
- Previous experience of a CRM system would be advantageous.
- Some financial services and/or bookkeeping experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Why join us
Over the last few years, we have won multiple industry awards such as National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year, Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year, Best Advisory Services and most recently the gold standard accreditation by Investors in People.
- Genuine Work Life balance
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy 5 days)
- Competitive salary package
- Employee Recognition awards
- Paid CSR time
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- And more!
It's an exciting time to join the firm so take your next career step with us.
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these, year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers, or used in any way during the selection process.