This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior manager or director to build a team providing VAT services in our new Gatwick office, part of our growing and successful Kent Gatwick region.
This is a greenfield site for MHA and we are crafting a new team of experienced senior people to build our service offering to the Sussex and Surrey areas. You will be part of this senior team advising a broad client portfolio on VAT issues and looking for opportunities to sell VAT services. We have a VAT team of 6 in Kent who will support you, so you won’t be expected to do all the work you win yourself. MHA has a national VAT team of 18 people that is supportive and welcoming. There is the opportunity for progression to partnership for the right individual.
- Identifying and advising on VAT planning opportunities
- Acting as the key point of contact to clients on VAT matters
- Building a team around you, and delegating work
- Monitoring work in progress reports and ensuring profitability of the team
Qualification and skills required
We want to talk to you whether you have an area of VAT specialist expertise or are a generalist. You will have had previous experience in a Senior Manager/ AD role, and we’d like to see a track record of developing new work.
You will be outgoing and willing to work closely with the audit partner on proposals and business development and capable and hungry to look for your own opportunities to develop new client work.
What we can offer
- Genuine work life balance.
- Accredited Investor in People.
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential.
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy up to 5 days.
- Competitive salary.
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral.
- Paid CSR time.
- Car lease scheme.
- And more!