What is Accountancy, really? What you can expect from a career in Accountancy?
As a training firm committed to the development of early careers, we would love you to join us for an interactive careers open evening at our Peterborough office aimed at sixth form & college students looking to find out more about a career in accountancy.
We want to talk to you about our firm and why it’s a great place to work; we are a proud workforce at MHA MacIntyre Hudson and we really can’t help ourselves. You will hear from our Partners, first-hand accounts from our own trainees on why no two days are the same and learn about the qualifications on offer that will help you to become a rounded business advisor!
We will also try to dispel some common misconceptions about accountancy and tax and talk about the skills our trainees really use on a day-to-day basis. You will also have an opportunity to talk to some of our current trainees during a networking session; you can ask them anything pertaining to their role, how they approached their job search, what they love most about their roles, or maybe you’ll want some hints and tips as you enter the commercial world.
- Welcome and introduction to MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- What is accountancy, really?
- Hints and tips when searching for jobs – how to make your application stand out from the crowd
- Hear first-hand from our current trainees and have the chance to ask them questions
- Hear from our Partners on why they are so passionate about our firm and the services we provide to our clients
- Session on the various qualifications and professional bodies you can become a part of, to secure your future
- Information on apprenticeships.