Global Mobility Update – Key considerations for the 2021/22 UK tax year
Posted on: March 11th 2021 · read
Aimed at businesses with globally active employees, this webinar reviewed the key aspects for businesses to consider, following the end of the UK’s transition period from the EU and in the run up to the new UK tax year.
Global mobility for employees of UK businesses and the potential consequences of Brexit has been a focus for employers for some time. And with the new UK tax year fast approaching, along with the imminent Spring Budget announcement from the Chancellor in March, now is the time to ensure your business has considered and planned for all key changes that will impact the efficient global mobility of your staff.
Watch in full below or download a copy of the presentation slides
Our experts provide advice and practical guidance on the following key areas:
- Social security features of the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- Remote working considerations
- Tax compliance issues for employers in 2020/21
- DAC6 reporting – updates on the regulations
- Spring Budget 2021- update on the outcomes affecting global mobility
Click here to download a copy of the webinar slides
- Richard Maitland – Partner, specialises in Employment Tax
- Peter Abbott – Global Mobility & Expatriate Tax Lead, within the Human Capital Advisory service line
This webinar comprised a presentation from our experts followed by a Q&A session.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about any of the topics raised in the webinar or if you would like some advice, please get in touch with a member of the Global Mobility team using our online enquiry form