Not for Profit eNews – August 2022
Posted on: August 9th 2022 · read
Welcome to the latest edition of MHA Not for Profit eNews.
In this edition of eNews, we highlight the early reports from charities participating in the global four-day working week pilot and the Charity Finance Group’s announcement of their ‘wellbeing week’.
We also focus attention on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion; recent studies show that the sector is lagging behind other sectors, but there are ways that not-for-profits can combat this, as the four-day working week pilot and RNLI are proving.
Articles in this edition:
- Four-day working week sees improvements in wellbeing and productivity for charities
- Charity Finance Group initiates summer wellbeing week for all employees
- Charities to look at EDI as reports indicate minority representation in the sector is falling
- RNLI TikTok shows power of social media for Charities
- Tax reliefs remain steady throughout the pandemic
Finally, following the release of charity tax relief statistics, we reflect on how the sector has benefited since the pandemic and how such tax reliefs will come under pressure in the coming months.
Find out more
If there are any topics within this edition that you would like to talk to us more about, please do get in touch.