Not for Profit eNews – October 2022
Posted on: October 11th 2022 · read
Welcome to the October 2022 edition of Not for Profit eNews
In the October 2022 edition, we focus on the ever-increasing pressures on the sector to deliver more with less, such as the Fundraising Regulator’s announcement that it will be increasing its levies, but also some opportunities available to the sector, such as increased National Lottery funding and the introduction of the Energy Bill Relief Scheme. We also include a piece written by MHA’s HR Solutions team regarding Employment Law and HR considerations applicable for entities currently engaging volunteers, and those thinking about doing so.
- National Lottery funding pledged to increase
- Fundraising Regulator launches new strategic plan, leading to potential increases in levy
- Energy Bill Relief Scheme brings welcome relief to charities
- Act now: legacy gifts are on the up
- IN FOCUS Volunteers – key considerations
- Save the date: Charity Fraud Awareness Week 2022
- Trustee Charity Finance Competency Survey 2022
Finally, we are pleased to announce that we will be launching our latest survey assessing the financial competence of charity trustees this month, the third such survey we have led in collaboration with the Charity Finance Group.
Download a copy of our latest newsletter using the link below or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our specialist team by using our enquiry form
NFP e News October 2022