Post Brexit update and discussion
Posted on: January 6th 2021 · read
What do businesses need to do as a result of the final Brexit decision?
In this webinar our panel of speakers from MHA and Baker Tilly provide detailed updates on:
- The outcome of the Brexit negotiations
- What this means for tariffs and the import/export procedures
- Whether origin of goods will become the next challenge for businesses to overcome
- Any further clarity and developments relating to Northern Ireland
- An update on the key VAT issues impacting businesses trading in the UK and EU.
Watch it in full below or click here to download a copy of the presentation slides
Download a copy of our Brexit Deal - useful information sheet which contains helpful links to articles covering topics such as the Northern Ireland Protocol, Brexit Deal Breakdown and Import VAT Deferment.
Have questions regarding the rules of origin?
We got it covered in this detailed information sheet - download here
- Alison Horner - Indirect Tax partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Andrew Thurston - Customs Duty Consultant, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Jonathan Main - Partner, MHA Moore & Smalley
- Marisa Hut - Manager Tax & Customs, Baker Tilly International
- Angela Keery - Tax Director, Baker Tilly Mooney Moore
Find out more
If you would like further guidance or to discuss in more detail the impact of Brexit on your firm, please contact your local MHA member firm.