10 Key Steps: What are we doing for our Net Zero journey in 2022
Posted on: July 7th 2022 · read
Our Sustainability & ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Technical Director, Jose De Mayne Hopkins has prepared the 10 key steps we are taking on our Net Zero journey in 2022.
- Measuring and setting our carbon baseline; and communicating reductions targets for scope 1 and 2 throughout the firm.
- Communicating transition plans across the business and including TCFD in our future transparency reporting.
- SECR & ESOS reporting.
- Signing up to the ICAEW Race to Net Zero.
- Working with all of our critical stakeholders to understand their Net Zero priorities and carbon footprints in order to help us to develop our scope 3 reduction targets.
- Implementing awareness training for all staff regarding Net Zero; including the development of an internal certification.
- Our Board has commenced discussion of climate matters on a quarterly basis.
- We are undertaking R&D investment in a carbon neutral and/or Net Zero audit procedures.
- Our Procurement policy to include climate-related matters.
- We are establishing a group of regional ESG champions to support ESG and Net Zero goal-achievement and task delivery across our network.
Find out more
If there are any topics raised in this article that you would like to talk to us more about, please do get in touch.