Not for Profit eNews – March 2022
Posted on: March 21st 2022 · read
In this issue, we look at the last chapter in the Kids Company fallout – the long-awaited Charity Commission report and its final conclusions and recommendations of best practice.
As Environmental issues continue to work their way up the agenda, we look at the forthcoming changes to company reporting requirements as well as reviewing the Charities Commissions post-Covid world guidance. Finally, we look at the increasing use of crypto currencies within the 3rd Sector.
Topics covered in this edition:
- Ukraine – conscious charity responses
- Kids Company – Charity Commission report
- Enhanced requirement for reporting on sustainability
- Post-Covid world for Charities – update to Commission guidance
- Cryptocurrency and Charities
Download a copy of our latest newsletter using the link below or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our specialist team by using our enquiry form
NFP e News March 2022