Secure your financial future with integrated wealth management and financial planning services.
Providing expert, independent financial advice and discretionary portfolio management for private clients, entrepreneurs, high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their businesses, we can help you protect and grow your wealth for a secure financial future.
MHA Caves Wealth provide the full range of services; from investments to pensions and savings, from protection policies to life assurance, school fees and estate planning. Whatever your stage of life we can help you achieve your financial goals and objectives.
MHA Caves Wealth advise on many areas, including:
Retirement planning and pension arrangements
Inter-generational wealth planning and inheritance tax (IHT)
Insurance and protection planning
Investments and portfolio management
Private Client Tax WebinarsRead more about Private Client Tax WebinarsRead more
Wealth Management Insight and Events
MHA Caves Wealth Quarterly - Winter 2023 NewsletterFull details
Will increasing ISA allowances boost investment into UK businesses?
MHA Caves Wealth Quarterly - Q3 2023 Round UpFull details
Managing the new pension allowance landscapeFull details
MHA Caves Wealth Quarterly - Q2 2023 Round UpFull details
MHA Caves Wealth Quarterly - Q1 2023 Round UpFull details
Family Investment Companies vs Trusts – choosing your best optionFull details
PCEB Webinar – Business Protection: what, why, when?Full details
Why MHA Caves Wealth?
- Established in 1906 and with over 115 years of history behind us of helping clients.
- We work closely with the MHA national network to deliver a consistent, integrated and agile service for our clients.
- We are an Associate Firm of the Personal Finance Society (PFS), the largest professional body for the financial planning sector.
- Working in tandem with MHA, we endeavour to further enhance the services that we are able to provide to our clients, leveraging their expertise in areas such as personal tax and corporate advice.
We offer an all-encompassing Wealth Management Service, providing our clients with confidential, professional advice, and ongoing support. We are completely impartial and independent, with no links to other investment houses, ensuring that we can provide the very best solution for your personal circumstances. We are responsive to specific individual needs and will liaise with you to establish your financial objectives and provide clarity on all areas of financial planning.
For individuals, our Chartered Financial Planners will work with you to both protect and grow your personal wealth through:
- Arranging your finances to make the most of tax-planning opportunities, including ISAs, VCTs and EISs.
- Pensions: helping you to build up enough wealth to enjoy a comfortable retirement.
- Income in retirement: delivering the sustainable income you need, tax-efficiently.
- Inheritance tax planning: cascading wealth down the generations.
- Using Trusts and Family Investment Companies (FICs) to protect and preserve wealth (where appropriate).
- Lifestyle protection: financial security for you and your family should the worst happen.
- Investing: choosing a strategy and investments that are suited to your objectives and timescales.
For businesses, our Chartered Financial Planners can also advise on the following areas:
- Protecting your business should a key individual leave or be unable to continue working.
- Exit strategy if you are considering selling your business.
- Tax-efficient company pension arrangements (including SSASs, stakeholder, employee, directors, SIPPs, and so on).
- Workplace pensions and meeting your auto-enrolment obligations as an employer.
- Ensuring your employee benefits scheme is cost-effective for your business and valued by your employees.
MHA Caves Wealth is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Services Register number 143715 and is a legally independent financial service and wealth management business who alone takes full responsibility for the advice they provide. Information and comment provided by MHA Caves Wealth on this website is generic in nature and should not be construed as personal financial advice.