Providing pharmaceutical clients with an adaptable and ambitious advisory team with comprehensive industry knowledge to help grow their business at all stages.
MHA has extensive experience working with organisations across the pharmaceutical industry, from entrepreneurial businesses to large global corporates, including drug manufacturers, wholesalers, medical technologists and medical device manufacturers.
Our pharmaceutical accountants and specialists work in partnership with companies at all stages of their life cycle, from launch and growth to maturity and exit. Our global reach and entrepreneurial drive make us the ideal partner for UK pharmaceutical firms.
Our Pharmaceuticals team provide support on:
The full range of compliance services such as audit, accounting and tax returns
Support on raising funding for ongoing operations and new product development
Expert advice in entering new geographical markets and related cross border issues drawing on the expertise of our Baker Tilly International colleagues
Supply chain optimisation
Guidance on R&D claims
Planning and advice for mergers, acquisitions and disposals
Pharmaceuticals Insight and Events
Navigating Complex Transactions in the Life Sciences Sector
Genesis Fringe SeminarFull details
10 steps to secure investment as a life science scale up
What does the future hold for the UK life sciences industry?
Tax incentive schemes to help your business grow and raise capital finance
Managing Growth through Clinical Trials and BeyondFull details
- Globally, as member of Baker Tilly, we support 500 medical device, pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies.
- The pharmaceuticals sector is aligned with our vision of creating a better, more sustainable future for all.
- We build unparalleled relationships with our people, clients and networks, founded on integrity and trust.
- We help our clients focus on solutions, identifying ways to make things better.
Our Pharmaceuticals team
Yogan A. Patel
Corporate and International Tax PartnerFull details
Corporate Finance Partner and Transaction Services LeaderFull details
Audit DirectorFull details
Audit ManagerFull details
Our expert team provides additional services, including:
- Tax planning and structuring
- Advice on accounting issues when using International Financial Reporting Standards
- HR services, including employee incentivisation plans
- Funding for ongoing operations and new product development – access to debt and equity providers
- Payroll and bookkeeping services
Pharma & Life Sciences Accounting & Consulting
We have extensive experience in working with organisations across the industry, including drug manufacturers, wholesalers, medical technologists and medical device manufacturers. We support our clients who may be experiencing growth and are looking to expand internationally or are facing significant disruption to aspects of their business, doubling down our focus to help them minimise disruption to achieve strategic and growth objectives.
Globally, we support in the region of 500 medical device, pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies and as part of our membership of Baker Tilly International we have close links to a large group of consultants based in our North American practice who can advise on wider business and regulatory issues in the sector. More details of their capabilities can be found here.